We're Hiring: Marketing Associate
NAI Hiffman, one of the premier commercial real estate firms in the Chicagoland Metropolitan market, is seeking a full-time Marketing Associate to work within its corporate headquarters in Oakbrook Terrace, IL. This individual will support the marketing department on all administrative and marketing efforts. He/She will also assume responsibility of key projects and partner with the property management group to support all initiatives and promote transparency with a goal of elevating the company through innovation and creativity.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with leadership, property management, and marketing teams to develop proposals, presentations, and other sales collateral (e.g., case studies, brochures, bios), with a focus on ensuring NAI Hiffman’s brand and writing style guide are followed.
- Partner and collaborate with property management on creating tenant communications including flyers, websites, emails, banners, event plans, and building signage.
- Write, edit, and distribute press releases and continually grow firm’s recognition by assembling nominations for industry awards.
- Leverage social media platforms to increase company’s online presence.
- Support Director of Marketing in planning and monitoring advertising and promotional programs.
- Oversee internal company communication including updating/monitoring internal email and text announcements, company intranet, corporate office TV screens, and newsletter.
- Other tasks may include photography, graphic design, website updates/maintenance, event planning, competitive intelligence, order/oversee property signage, support training of administrators and marketing coordinators, and identifying innovation opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred
- Degree in marketing, communications, journalism, advertising, or comparable studies a plus
- 0-3 years of experience in a fast-paced work environment preferred
- Commercial real estate experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Understanding of social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram etc.)
- Experience with Constant Contact and Squarespace a plus
Qualified Candidate Attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Strong creative skills
- Assertive, self-starter with an independent work style and ability to engage in team environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Illustrates a desire to grow and improve the business and team
- Understanding of and commitment to client service
Competitive salary including a full range of health benefits, paid time off, 401(k), great working environment, and other benefits are available.